Montag, 28. April 2014

An Invitation to my friend for my utopia

Dear Tiffany,
for a long time I’ve heard nothing about you. I wonder how you are and how your life was so far ? I hope everything is OK. I miss you and want to have you to visit Suetopia. I live here since a while and I love this way of life. It wasn't easy to create this - in my eyes - perfect society but it worked. Everything good what you are able to imagine came here to reality. Can you imagine to live in a place where everybody is happy ? A place without wars, fights, hungers, enemies, sufferers or poor people. Even every child is happy and if not then the governments and the organization tries their best and puts their work to make every single child happy and to make live their healthy and happy life. Of course people have to work. There is no laziness! Everybody gets a chance to become someone or try to become someone very big and important. Education is really important. 
The nature is very beautiful here because people try their best to don't hurt the environment and our nature including animals. If you are looking for a perfect and happy society then you are here at the right place. I miss you a lot and I hope that you will come and at least visit me. 

Lovely yours,
Sue 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen